[Singapore] Oasia Hotel Staycation Preview
[02-Dec-2012] Update : See PigGeeks review here.
Fresh from our staycation at Quincy Hotel two weeks ago, we had another one-night getaway with another Stay Far East property – Oasia Hotel. I had booked a Weekend Savers Package which included a dinner-for-two. The original intention was to get a Club Room, but we ended up staying in the best room of Oasia Hotel – the Club Suite – at a fraction of the cost via Oasia Hotel Singapore eStandby Upgrade!
A sneak peek – wonderful view from our top-floor suite.
More details of our stay to follow!
Below is the original deal we got from Oasia Hotel.
Weekend Savers Rate Plan – Includes Dinner for 2 (Oasia Club) :
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Cocktail and all-day coffee, tea, juices & soft drinks at The Living Room
- Complimentary buffet dinner for two at Zaffron
- Unlimited broadband Internet access
- Complimentary one piece suit pressing per stay (non-accumulative)
- Complimentary mini bar and daily newspaper
- Exclusive access to the swimming pool situated at Level 22 for Club guests only
Weekend Savers Rate : $300.00 SGD ($353.10 after tax and service charges)